Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sindhudf
Contributor
Contributor

Open AI connector

In my free Qlik Cloud version , i did not find the analytics section , under which there is open AI connector

Anyone can please help me to Enable this connector ?

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jprdonnelly
Employee
Employee

@sindhudf - I'm personally unsure if this is available in trials and other such accounts.

That said, to enable these connectors (OpenAI, Bedrock, etc.), you will need to navigate to your management console and enable the "Machine learning endpoints" option (again, if available).

jprdonnelly_0-1710178764007.png

- @jprdonnelly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jprdonnelly
Employee
Employee

@sindhudf - I'm personally unsure if this is available in trials and other such accounts.

That said, to enable these connectors (OpenAI, Bedrock, etc.), you will need to navigate to your management console and enable the "Machine learning endpoints" option (again, if available).

jprdonnelly_0-1710178764007.png

- @jprdonnelly
David_Friend
Support
Support

yeah if you don't see it I believe that is not available in the trial

sindhudf
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @jprdonnelly , Thanks for your reply , 

I have Enabled the Machine learning endpoints as mentioned in your previous reply , but i think that option is not available in the trial version . 

fruityhost
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @sindhudf!
Just adding up to the topic - you can try out using OpenAI with Qlik Sense if you want to generate sheet titles/descriptions; measures titles/descriptions; resume and use cases for your sheets based on charts in Gitoqlok extension for Qlik Sense. It's free and available for in Qlik Cloud and Enterprise. Learn more in the docs 🙂