Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III

Public Qlik Sense Mashups

I think i know the answer but need to ask ...

Our team have an intranet web site and i was thinking to put few charts on it to show the power of Qlik Sense. Any colleague can visit our web site but not all colleagues have Qlik Sense license. So is it possible to create public mashups?

Thanks!

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hey Stefan,

You could but it would require a license.
We actually did go public today with a new licensing model for Sense 2.0 that will enable customers to more easily deploy charts and data to external parties. I would give your sales rep and/or partner manager a call and they could fill you in on the details.

Ninja edit: Actually external access to your Qlik Sense deployment is prohibited by the ULA so you would need to amend that agreement with Qlik.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hey Stefan,

You could but it would require a license.
We actually did go public today with a new licensing model for Sense 2.0 that will enable customers to more easily deploy charts and data to external parties. I would give your sales rep and/or partner manager a call and they could fill you in on the details.

Ninja edit: Actually external access to your Qlik Sense deployment is prohibited by the ULA so you would need to amend that agreement with Qlik.

countnazgul
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Alex.

I knew the answer but just wanted to make sure i haven't missed something

Will mail our sales rep for more info about the licenses today.