Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wenlien
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik API throw 403 response code when using few Oauth tokens simultaneously

Qlik API throw 403 response code when using few Oauth tokens simultaneously with the same Client ID and Client secret.
The scenario is:
(1) Issue the token 1 with the client ID and the secret and running all the operations, such as, create space, import apps, create connection...etc......
(2) Issue the token 2 with the same client ID and the secret and running all the operations, such as, create space, import apps, create connection...etc......
(3) Issue the token 3 with the same client ID and the secret and running all the operations, such as, create space, import apps, create connection...etc......
Above operations are running on the same time, then it's highly possible few of the operations throw 403 error code. However, if it runs one or two tokens with all operations on the same time, it works totally fine.

I don't want to misleading the issue, it doesn't matter how many tokens are created, it matters when it runs on the same time.

Could someone please advise the solutions?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
DaveChannon
Employee
Employee

Hi @Wenlien - I'd be interested in digging into the topic with you, I'll send you a PM.