Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockstar7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik CLI: Content-Length or Chunked Encoding cannot be set for an operation that does not write data

Hello,

i am trying to export the all published apps into the one folder by following below article 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/Exporting-your-Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-apps/ta-p/14... 

but i am getting following error at this line

"Export-QlikApp -id $qvf.id -filename "$($folder)\$($streamfolder)\$($qvf.name).qvf" #dumps the qvf". 

Invoke-WebRequest : Content-Length or Chunked Encoding cannot be set for an operation that does not write data.
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Qlik-Cli-Windows-master\functions\core.ps1:60 char:23
+ $result = Invoke-WebRequest @paramInvokeRestMethod @params -UseBasic ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Invoke-WebRequest], ProtocolViolationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Net.ProtocolViolationException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeWebRequestCommand

@Clever_Anjos  would love to get some help from you

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
  • API

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Hi, this tutorial was developed before the official Qlik cli tool. I would recommend you converting your script to us it

app export | Qlik Developer Portal 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Hi, this tutorial was developed before the official Qlik cli tool. I would recommend you converting your script to us it

app export | Qlik Developer Portal