Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonip_78
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Connectors and SSL Certificate

I'm using Qlik Sense Enterprise and i'm trying to connect into SurveyMonkey with Qlik SurveyMonkey connector but it needs an encryption key and i'm pretty lost at anything related to creating certificates.

Setting an encryption key | Qlik Connectors Help

I created a certificate with OpenSSL following the instructions below, but I have no idea where do I find the "key" that's on the above guide.

Run the following command:

QvWebStorageProviderConnectorPackage.exe /key {key}

Where {key} is the key you generated. For example, if you used the openssl command, your key might look like: QvWebStorageProviderConnectorPackage.exe /key zmn72XnySfDjqUMXa9ScHaeJcaKRZYF9w3P6yYRr

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Managing-cert.h...

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonip_78
Author

Nm. When you open the .pem or .key certificate with notepad it's between these lines:

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----

-----END PRIVATE KEY-----

It just was so long that I thought it can't be it. Note that everything has to be on the same line without line breaks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jonip_78
Author

Nm. When you open the .pem or .key certificate with notepad it's between these lines:

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----

-----END PRIVATE KEY-----

It just was so long that I thought it can't be it. Note that everything has to be on the same line without line breaks.