cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briwilli
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Desktop Changes

I seeking clarification to what happens after June 30th.  Currently, our development team uses Qlik Sense Desktop to build apps that are published to our Qlik Sense Enterprise server.  The team also uses Qlik Desktop to build extensions and mashups that are deployed to our web server.   The information provided at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Changes-to-Qlik-Sense-Desktop-in-2020/ba-p/1...  seems to indicate that since we are authenticating against a Qlik Sense Enterprise server then the changes to Desktop will not impact us.  Can you confirm that the environment I described above will continue to work as is?  Will we need to upgrade our version of Qlik Desktop (currently we are using the June 2019 release).  The support blog I referenced above also states that API developers will be provided with a solution on branch.  Is building extensions and mashups considered API development?  If so, is there a specific  link to Branch that describes how this work will be done after June 30th?

0 Replies