Below socket connection is made to the wrong host & port number while using qlik_visual web component. My website(runs on port 8080) and Qlik sense runs on the same server (443 and 80). Below is the socket connection established by qlik_visual web component
Thanks a lot erik.wetterberg for pointing out the config attribute that needed.
I have followed your suggestion with minor changes. Instead of adding config attribute to each and every qlik_visual component, I am setting the config attribute in document ready event. As I have already created the config json object.
Now I see the websocket connections are going fine without any issue. However I am not able to see the web component rendered in the web page. Only the title provided in the barchart appears. There are no errors/warnings in the browser console, I see the content when I inspect element in chrome, page comes up blank though.
Thank you very much Erik. It solved my problem. Previously I tried giving height value to the qlik-visual component and it was not working for some reason. Now I have added height property to the wrapping div element.