Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZYJ
Contributor II
Contributor II

SSE with Kubernetes

Hi All,

does some of you try SSE container with Kubernetes? Currently my SSE is running in one container in a VM. Now I am thinking how to scale this up.

Another question is, e.g. a container in one VM is overwhelming because of the data volume. Can I distribute the computing into different SSE containers? 

Best regards

Yijun

Labels (3)
2 Replies
joachimbwise
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

If you have multiple reloads using the extension at the same time, you can use a load balancer and multiple VMs or Kubernetes to achieve it. If your problem is that you have a reload too big for your VM I don't really have a good suggestion, as I think trying to distribute computing is going to be difficult, and something you would have to account for when developing your SSE.

If you meant Qlik Sense on Kubernetes, then yes, you can use Analytic Connections by specifying them in the yaml file.

ZYJ
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi!

thanks for the answer. Yes, I meant a big reload for one app. But your answer did help in other direction. My idea is to give every group a dedicated SSE container so that they can run their own Python codes of each group. The challenging part I can see is that a big volume of data is sent to one single container. That's why I am wondering if distribute computing is possible with SSE.  How is the performance of the processing of your big data from Qlik to SSE container?