cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sankey Chart for Qlik Sense Business Cloud

We are Qlik Sense Business Cloud users.  We have a need for a Sankey chart.  I am seeing documentation that Qlik has produced a Sankey chart in the Visualization Bundle.  But this bundle seems to only be available for Desktop and Enterprise products.  Is that correct?  Is there a Sankey chart available for Business (Cloud) setup?  If so, can someone please point me to directions?

Thanks!!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Well... I don't know if I just missed it before, or if something has changed.  But the Qlik Visualization bundle, including the Sankey Chart, is now available for me on the cloud.  Under Custom Objects, Qlik Visualiation bundle.  I think perhaps I just missed it?  Although I really thought I had looked pretty hard.  Anyway, problem solved.  Thanks anyway!!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@walkasia That is a very good question, I went digging in the Help myself, but I cannot find anything definitive either, so I have flagged this to the Doc team to have a look and add a note on it, so it is more clear.  Sorry I am not sure myself either unfortunately, I asked the rest of the team, but not hearing anything at the moment.  I am going to flag @AdamSawyer, as I think he will be able to answer definitively and explain the rationale too if need be.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Well... I don't know if I just missed it before, or if something has changed.  But the Qlik Visualization bundle, including the Sankey Chart, is now available for me on the cloud.  Under Custom Objects, Qlik Visualiation bundle.  I think perhaps I just missed it?  Although I really thought I had looked pretty hard.  Anyway, problem solved.  Thanks anyway!!!