Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending Reports Through Email In Qliksense

Hi All,

First Stage:

I want to send my report on demand through mail using Qliksense. Just like there should be some button if I click on that It should ask for user Email-ID and by submitting it the reports should reach to that person.

Or Any Extension in which we should add Email Address and Object ID and that object should reach to that Email.

Second Stage:

In Second stage I want to automate that kind of scheduling so that we can give the time and it sends to that user on that time.

So I want to know your comments how to do this ,how should I proceed if you people can share some logic and ideas that will be great.

Thank you

6 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

This can be achieved by NPrinting

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shraddha,

Thanks for your reply. I want to do this in the Qliksense only.

prashantsanchet
Creator
Creator

Hi ,

Did you achieved this functionality . If yes could you please suggest me how you achieved this,

Thanks.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Try Qlik Branch .

Might be helpful

prashantsanchet
Creator
Creator

Hi Shraddha,

Thank You. My main concern is export the data from Qlik Sense automatically without any qlik.

The other functionality i can achieve via python. So if do you know any extension which can help it would be great

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant ,

I didn't get anything new on this.