Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nilesh007
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Single Sign On Instance in SAAS

we have embedded the charts to the custom website and wanted to enable the single sign-on to avoid the login in qlik sense saas. It is not working . still facing the same issue as sso is not getting enabled. I have tried jwt authentication mentod

Followed articles:

SSO integration for SaaS partners | Qlik Application Automation for OEM (Blendr.io) Help

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @nilesh007 

Generally, if the JWT is missing in the IDP section suggests that the license is not enabled for JWT usage. I would recommend that you reach out to your account manager or Customer support team to get the license updated.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

The following items need to be true in order to user JWT.

1. The JWT token has to be generated for the same user
2. The user need to already exist in Qlik SAAS

Article link:
https://qlik.dev/tutorials/embed-content-using-iframes-and-anonymous-access
nilesh007
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ray,

Than you for the response. 

We have checked the above reference article, unable to create a IDP for JWT type.

Expected option's in IDP:

nilesh007_2-1676356329998.png

Our current IPD options available:

nilesh007_0-1676356181452.png

JWT option is not visible for us.

Can you please let un know how to enable the JWT option?

Thanks.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @nilesh007 

Generally, if the JWT is missing in the IDP section suggests that the license is not enabled for JWT usage. I would recommend that you reach out to your account manager or Customer support team to get the license updated.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!