Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Table in Mashup sometimes not scrollable

Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue with tables displayed in a mashup. Sometimes they come out to be scrollable, as I want them to, and sometimes they don't.

It appears to me that qlik somehow loads different scripts into my div.

In the picture you can see the code generated by qlik. On the left side the table came out static, on the right scrollable. The objects themselves in the Qlik app are identical and the website also.

I marked the differences that appear to cause the issue.

Scrollable Table.PNG

I am glad for any input on this. Scrollable tables are pretty important in my case.

Thanks,

Marco

4 Replies
s29124141
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Check if qlik sense provided css files are not conflicting with the styles in your mashup. If you see the conflict, try adding below style in your web page. Qlik provided styles should have higher priority to have all the qlik sense native features working

.qv-grid-object-scroll-area {

overflow-y: auto!important;

}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Praveena,

thanks for your reply.

I could not find any conflicting styles, but I discovered that the problem primarily arises when the objects are placed inside a bootstrap carousel. On the fitst carousel page, displayed on initial pageload the tables are scrollable, only on other carousel slides the scrolling is not working.

Are there any known conflicts with bootstrap carousels?

Best ,

Marco

s29124141
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

On change of carousel try rendering the table again using  app.getObject(elem, objid);

Refer below link.

getObject method ‒ Qlik Sense

nvrphanikumar
Creator
Creator

Thanks,This helped me