Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to redirect to app servers from webservers after Keycloak Integration?

Hi,

I've been trying to integrate Keycloak with Qliksense. I have a query regarding this:

Can we remove webservers after Keycloak Integration?

• This is my current setup: I have an Qliksense application server and a webserver. When any request from an external user comes in, it goes to the webserver and then redirects to the Qlik app server.
  • After keycloak integration, the redirection is happening from webserver to app server and based on the "OpenID Connect Metadata URI" the request then gets redirected to keycloak for authentication
  • The redirection is as follows: Website for external clients -> Webserver -> App server (where the keycloak virtual proxy has been configured) -> Webserver -> Keycloak (for authentication).
  • Then after Keycloak the request should go back to the webserver and then to the Qlik app server
  • But in our case that is not happening, the request is not coming back to the webserver and hence we are getting a 404 error

So, how can we make sure the request from keycloak is going back to webserver?

Labels (6)
1 Reply
Charvick
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If anyone knows the answer could you let me know?