Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivasulumosali
Contributor
Contributor

Website view design development in Qlikview worksheets

Hi Team, 

Website view development in QV worksheet level. It is as same as webpage development in QV side.

I have attached the one screenshot, we need same design development in my project. In my project I have multiple reports and we have divided the group/cluster wise and make the selections to go each group, for each group have multiple reports like so on.

My requirement is we have created the groups and  jumped from one group another another groups on bases of clicking the buttons actions up to here we have done. Let say Forms, Events, Support are groups under those we can see the some related over the cursor in those same type of design we need in QlikView side, this is the my requirement, Can you please share me any sample QV app to go through and i can implement the accordingly in my project. 

Website1.jpg

Please let me and share the sample QVWs to go through the details and accordingly I will develop in my project.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Labels (5)
0 Replies