Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

QlikView Governance Dashboard

QlikView Governance Dashboard

• QlikView Governance Dashboard is a comprehensive analysis tool that allows QlikView administrators to effectively manage the QlikView environment to gain a detailed understanding of its operation and performance. Optimize your company’s investment in QlikView and improve your productivity by streamlining tasks.
  • Analyze QlikView Server performance, task reload history, license utilization, and QlikView app metadata.
  • See a demo example of the Governance Dashboard HERE
    • v2.1.4 (Aug 7, 2019) Fixes blank [Node Name] (GOVDASH-191);  Handles QVW and QVD names including [ ] ' (GOVDASH-190); Updated Help links (GOVDASH-189)
    • v2.1.2 Sheet Usage in Sense Profile Score incorrect: only showing sheets used with AuditType=Document, AuditMessage=Open (The first sheet you open in a QV app). Fixes that issue (GOVDASH-188) -- June 21, 2019
    • v2.1.1 Addresses issue of not loading tasks for which the Tasks.xml has not been modified within the configured months of history (GOVDASH-185)
    • v2.1.0 Addition of "Sense Profile Score" (supersedes 2.0.5)
      • It is highly recommended to split logging files daily or at least monthly, especially before an upgrade to 12.30 or later.
      • NOTE: Audit logging must be enabled in QlikView Server in order for Sense Profile Scoring to work properly.
      • Compatibility: QlikView 12.40, QlikView 11.20 SR10 and later, QlikView 12.10, 12.20. Note that if you upgraded to QV 12.30 GA you must split log files as described above (due to change in column order in QlikView Server log files.

qv_qmc_qvs_logging.png

"QlikView Governance Dashboard" introductory video.

14 Replies
tvolkmerwolf
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

it's the second time now that I use the Governance Dashboard on a brand new server, and both times it fails with

Table 'SOE' not found.

As suggested,  I have set the session and audit logging to 'on', split the logfiles daily. I also have opened the HUB, and visited some sheets on an app.

The error appears also if I empty the path for "List of File Paths to scan".

How can I tackle this please?

Environment:
QlikView Server April 2020 SP 4
GovernanceDashboard 2.14

Many thanks in advance,
  Thorsten

craigbrett
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I have the same problem... Instructions on how to setup and use are unclear...

cotiso_hanganu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try to press the Question Mark on the upper side area of Configuration Page. (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/governance-dashboard/Content/QV_GovDashboard/Configuration.htm)

It will take you to the help site of Gov Dashb, that explains which are the folders to input in the respective placeholders.

More valuable explanations are in the first sub-page.

PS: 2.1.2 works for me, while 2.1.4 and 2.0.2  don't.
(On Qlikview Server May 2021)

jschneider
Contributor
Contributor

I have begun updating qvw files to qvf extension and noticed the Governance Dashboard is not loading the qvf logs.  Is there a fix for this?

lblumenfeld
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Tyler, 

I noticed the date on this was 2019. Does it work with current versions of Qlik, or has it been superseded by something else? 

Thanks.