Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julien-dg
Contributor
Contributor

No news about my Qlik Cloud tenant since I bought the SaaS license on the AWS marketplace

Hello,

I've subscribed to Qlik SaaS 9 days ago from the AWS marketplace.

I've received the welcome message from Tackle, saying that Qlik is "thrilled to have me on board", that's great.

The message says "Our team is hard at work setting up your account, please expect to hear from a member of our customer success team soon". But when ?

But I don't have any information about my tenant, how to connect and move forward.

I've tried to reach the customer success team using the email provided in the welcome message, but no answer yet.

Could anyone at the Qlik team help me ? Any way to reach the support team ? Did I miss something ?

Qlik Cloud 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @julien-dg !

Please, start a Chat with our Customer Support team at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support/ct-p/qlikSupport?launchChat=1 and they will assist you with your issue!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @julien-dg !

Please, start a Chat with our Customer Support team at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support/ct-p/qlikSupport?launchChat=1 and they will assist you with your issue!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
julien-dg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Daniele,

The support team is not reachable with the chatbot. As I don't have received my account, I think I'm not know as a customer, and I'm redirected to the community. I can't open a case.

How could I move forward on this ?

juliendg_0-1679481504380.png

juliendg_1-1679481609561.png

Albert_Candelario

Hello @julien-dg ,

You should be able to talk directly to one of our live agents.

Kindly give it another try and let us know.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @julien-dg ,
live chat is also available to non-registered users.
Please, at the initial prompt write "talk to a human" and then  --> A Support Issue or Question -->  Account, access, or license issue --> Check for Live Agents
I've just tested it without being logged in on the community, and it works.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @julien-dg ,
were you able to solve this? Thanks!

julien-dg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi

I could reach the support, but now I'm balanced between the Qlik support and the AWS support teams, each saying that the other should take care of my problem ...

Easy to pay, but for getting the service available it's another story.

Julien

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Sorry to read that @julien-dg !
I can read in the support chat that my colleague @Allen_Murphy suggested that you reach out to your Qlik account manager. Were you able to do that? 

julien-dg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes I did, and my account manager sent me back to AWS, because I didn't bought enough licenses to qualify for Qlik support.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks for letting me know, I'm checking internally.