Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sony
Contributor II
Contributor II

After migrating dashboard from QlikView to QlikSense, values are getting displayed

I have migrated the dashboard from QlikView to QlikSense. The dashobard has a bar chart with one dimension - DIM1 & two measure COUNT(DIM 1), COUNT(DIM1) & '(' & SUM({<DIM2={'X'}>}DIM3) & ')'. The QlikSense dashboard displays only Measure 1 values & not displaying measure 2 values. How to display Measure 2 values also?QlikView dashboard.PNGQlikSense dashboard.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

unfortunately no what you have there is what looks like stacked bar with data labels aligned on the top to the left and right.  You can see the slight indentations.  The responsive layout of sense will work against displaying this hence my other chart type suggestion.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Qlik sense wont support that kind of customizing of the bar chart natively yet.

You've got a choice.

1. build an extension

2. use a different chart.  In your case due to the range of values a combo chart would be a suitable conversion.

Sony
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the resopne!

I have tried using Combo chart. Still, after conversion to QlikSense, the resultant combo chart was same as earlier one. I don't see any options for displaying the values as in QlikView chart. Can you please help me with the same? 

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

that's cause there isn't in Sense. This is a work around for your second measure in the combo chart you'll need to display it on the secondary axis.

Sony
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Is there any other object that can be used to get the display as in QlikView chart?

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

unfortunately no what you have there is what looks like stacked bar with data labels aligned on the top to the left and right.  You can see the slight indentations.  The responsive layout of sense will work against displaying this hence my other chart type suggestion.