Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
griffin2571
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional Visualization Not Showing Correctly Based on Toggle Selection

I currently have a container that is trying to show various charts based off the toggle selections I make.  The two toggles choices are "Select X-Axis" and "Car Service Type" and each one has two different choices to choose from.  When I toggle for "Select X-Axis" = Anticipated Repair Time and "Car Service Type" = Appointment , the chart will show correctly. However, when I choose "Select X-Axis" = Repair Agreement and "Car Service Type" = No Appointment, then my chart will not show at all.

The code expression I have for the conditional visualization to show is 

1) =if([Select X-Axis] = 'Repair Agreement' and [Car Service Type] = 'Appointment', 1, 0)

2) =if([Select X-Axis] = 'Anticipated Repair Time' and [Car Service Type] = 'No Appointment', 1, 0)

Second picture shows the chart not showing at all based on the conditional visualization code I wrote from above. Is there a reason Repair Agreement shows correctly but not Anticipated Repair Time won't?

griffin2571_0-1670508294834.png

griffin2571_1-1670508322686.png

Labels (7)
2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Your graph seems to be showing - it just seems to contain only 0 values. I'd suggest checking the expression formula used, as there might be an issue there.

griffin2571
Contributor
Contributor
Author

But there is actual data in the chart when it's by itself. However, when I toggle for it doesn't show. Here is a snapshot of the chart by itself

griffin2571_0-1670512244164.png