Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kingofghost33
Contributor II
Contributor II

Daily availability of parts movement

Hello !

I'm new in Qlik Sense. I'd like to get your opinion on a treatment, please.

My problem is as follows:

I would like to create a summary table of daily availabilities for automotive parts since 01/01/2021. I have availabilities associated with parts movements. A part can change from available to unavailable on the same day, so what interests me is the last movement of the part during the day.

However, I don't have movements every day. The last status of the part should be carried forward until its next status update (with Peek() maybe ?). I tried to do a join with a daily calendar since 01/01/2021, but I can't manage it.

Additionally, I'm not sure how to display all this in an ergonomic way. I hope an expert will come across this!

Thank you, Sam.

Please find below an example of my dataset. You can also find in attachments what i did for the calendar. Thanks.

examples.png

Labels (7)
2 Replies
reporting_neu
Creator III
Creator III

2024-08-22 09_48_27- Qlik Sense.png

Result:

2024-08-22 09_49_55- Qlik Sense.png

Kingofghost33
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks so much @reporting_neu , you really help me, now i only have the last movement for every part.

Do you think it’s possible to have the daily history of each part? I’m attaching an example, please. You can also find my original dataset.

Actually, the daily tracking of each part even if there hasn’t been any change in the part. In the dataset i have a lot of data. I woud like to keep the history of each part.

Piece could have severals movement in the day, we need to keep the last one (with the hour and minutes) but when there are case with only one mouvement in the day so we could keep only this one.

Is it a good idea to join the data on a generated temporary calendar  who begin the 01/01/2021?

LET varMinDate = Num(MakeDate(2021, 1, 1));  

LET varMaxDate = Num(Today());  

DateRange:

LOAD

Date($(varMinDate) + IterNo() - 1) as Date_Quotidienne

AUTOGENERATE 1 WHILE $(varMinDate) + IterNo() - 1 <= $(varMaxDate);