Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPage
Contributor III
Contributor III

Exiting an Action from a page

Hi,

I know how to set an action when arriving at a page, however, I would like that filter removed when I move or select a different page. How do I go about this?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
4 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

You could put an action on any sheet where that filter should be removed. That would then be triggered when opening such sheet.

To keep track of sheets where handling might differ, you could set a variable as a first action defining the sheet type, then decide what to do in each action based on the variable value set in the first action.

KPage
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried that, however, if I want to add another filter, like a certain date, and keep that throughout the sheets, that filter will be removed. This is where I am stuck!

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Add the action to set that filter to every sheet and place it after the removal of all filter values.

Pallav
Contributor II
Contributor II

1 - You could put an action on any sheet where that filter should be removed. That would then be triggered when opening such sheet

OR

2 - Add action to sheet like clearall.

OR

3 - check your bookmark might be set as by default. If bookmark set is by default please set not by default then check.