Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreasMoller
Contributor III
Contributor III

Filtering

Hello,

I have a problem with filtering and I'm hoping someone can help me. 

I have a tabel that looks something like this:
AndreasMoller_0-1674807149765.png

And i have a measure that's counting "Total orders" with this expression:
"count({$< $(set.MTD), Source = {'Order'},  [Claim Origination]=>} distinct Orderno)"

Here is the set.MTD:
AndreasMoller_1-1674807388273.png

But now to the problem, when im filtering on Claim Origination i dont want the measure "Total Orders" to be filtered, but it does. 
Say that im filtering "Sales" on the dimension "Claim Origination", then all orders after the date "2023-01-18" gets filtered away. So in this case i only gets the count 3 on my measure, but i want to have it counted to 5. How can i fix this? 

I guess it has something to do with set.MTD since the date seems to be the problem, but i cant figure it out. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

When you are making your filter you are setting your vCLSP.MaxDate = 2023-01-18 

So your set.MTD is setting Date={>=2023-01-01<=2023-01-18}

If you replace with MonthEnd on your vCLSP.MaxDate to close your condition you'll return 5.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

When you are making your filter you are setting your vCLSP.MaxDate = 2023-01-18 

So your set.MTD is setting Date={>=2023-01-01<=2023-01-18}

If you replace with MonthEnd on your vCLSP.MaxDate to close your condition you'll return 5.