Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronman10
Creator
Creator

How to show value and % in a stacked bar in qlik sense

Hi Guys,

I have created a stacked bar in qlik sense and want to see the values as well as % share for the different segments in the stack. How do I achieve this? Please advise.

Regards,

Rony

42 Replies
ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Juraj,

Yes. Year and product are the dimensions. How do I proceed?]

Rony

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is strange. Can you post a screenshot, ideally with contents of the Properties pane?

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Juraj,

What do you mean by contents of the properties pane?

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Something like this:

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Juraj,

Please see below. The % share of the products are not totaling up to 100%. I am looking for a cumulative value of the products to be shown for each year respectively.Untitled.png be

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

OK, so the dimension is not [Year], but [Date.autoCalendar.Year], which means the expression should be:

Sum([Volume])/Sum(TOTAL <Date.autoCalendar.Year> [Volume])

EDIT: I also changed [Sales Volume] to [Volume] according the screenshot.

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

I have used <Date.autoCalendar.Year> itself in my expression

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Prod A share for 2014 is being calculated over total volume for all the years. This is the issue. It needs to be calculated over total vol for 2014 but it is not happening.

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is strange. It works for me nicely (I just used Month instead of Product, because I do not have Product in my sample app):

ronman10
Creator
Creator
Author

Then I dont know what is going wrong here. I will check this later and see if it works. Thank you for all your help Juraj.

Best Regards,

Rony