Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to remove the scroll bar?

Here is a picture from a showcase app with time on the horizonal axis. In this case 25% of the window are reserved for a superfluous scroll bar. This doesn't look appealing.

beer.png

Is it possible to remove these scroll bar when using time as dimension while still keeping a continuous time axis?

7 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ruben,

Scroll bar is a feature or property of any chart where information couldn't appear in existing pane. It comes when any chart doesn't has enough space to populate each value on axis , horizontal or vertical. So if you have to remove scroll bar,expand the chart as much all the X-axis value will be displayed. if lest one value will be hidden scroll bar will come.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben:

Go to Chart Properties----> Presentation-----> Chart Scrolling, make sure  it's not been selected.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Bob

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Bob, I believe, in presentation tab, You can't select or deselect Scrolling Alignment , what anybody can do, they select from where scrolling starts. Can you please help me what I am missing ?

scrolling Optionn.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit

I just notice you are talking about qliksence. 

What I said is available in Qlikview,but I am not sure about QlikSence.

Sorry for that.

Capture.PNG

Regards

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Bob,

This ticket is meant for Qlik Sense. Not an issue. I welcome your inputs. Yes, Qlik View is rich of features but Qlik Sense is Quite new.

Keep posting your suggestions sir!

Not applicable
Author

Okay, so I guess using add-ons it the way to go in that case.

I just found that one for example, which looks promising: http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.9414901.1706559652.1495210017-599664405.1489136015#!/project/56728f52...

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ruben,

Extensions are interactive and beautiful but not trustworthy. Please do the test carefuly