Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SariPari
Creator
Creator

Post being marked as spam

I am trying to post a question and it keeps being reported as Spam

@Wlad_Masi @Nanda_Ravindra @Sue_Macaluso 

Could ypu please check and reloase my post please.

Thank you,

Supritha.

Labels (1)
18 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

ok - lets wait for community admins to run their test what is going on. @Sue_Macaluso @Jamie_Gregory @Melissa_Potvin 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @SariPari , I cannot find your "Increase or Decrease Rate Calculation" post in the spam Quarantine, and it looks like it was deleted.
I have noticed from your previous post that you tag several people in your requests for help and in your comments. Please, don't: let the community handle itself. That might be the reason for the posts being considered spam.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Daniele_Purrone 

this post was marked as spam: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Calculate-compound-rate/td-p/2163630

now it isn't

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

@Lech_Miszkiewicz yes, I unmarked it. But as you can see there is a problem with 9 persons tagged in the main post plus several more in the further comments.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What is the problem with those tags?

They seem legit to me and given that those tags target top contributors there is no surprise they are there - right? Is there any documentation regarding this kind of limits or is it just your guess @Daniele_Purrone.

cheers

Lech

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz 
It is my guess, indeed, but heuristic spam filters often consider such things.  
Also, I'm not sure how many top contributors appreciate being tagged randomly in requests: imagine if all users started doing that... 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I get that a lot @Daniele_Purrone 🙂 and I dont mind being tagged as long as the question is serious and has thorough description... I dont like being tagged in topics where the question is: "qlik sense does not work for me" ... but the reason those people are top contributors is because they bring most value to conversations. I really think there was nothing wrong with tagging all those people - that is just my opinion though.

Anyway - it would be good to figure out what caused the original post to go to spam so we can be aware of that in the future and know things we shouldn't be doing.

cheers

Lech 

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SariPari @Lech_Miszkiewicz @Daniele_Purrone Thanks for all of this. Sari, Tammy replied to your message from the abuse folder. Unfortunately, there are times when keywords or repeat words get trapped; however, rest assured we monitor regularly and release posts that hit the spam folder that are not spam. The post in question appears that you have deleted. 

Sue Macaluso
SariPari
Creator
Creator
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz - Thank you for all your inputs.Appreciate it.

I will tag you on my other post which did not resolve (if you have any inputs 😊