Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jérôme5625
Creator
Creator

Problem table graph with set analysis (current month, current year...)

Thank you for your last support for my last question.

but I've been reading several forums over the last two days but I can't seem to get what I want.
Attached is a screen printout where the results for the current month and the current year do not work.

In fact, when I choose a date (field: date.autoCalendar.date) with a filter (example 25/07/2023), the results in my table remain identical because I've filtered on the date to be chosen and so it points to that date and not to the full database

formula used:

Count({<Date = {"$(='>=' & date.autoCalendar.Date(MonthStart(Max(date.autoCalendar.Date))) & '<=' & date.autoCalendar.Date(Max(date.autoCalendar.Date)))"}>}data_id)

what's more, if someone finds the solution, which I hope they will, how can I get the result for the previous month? do I add -1 to my formula?
Thank you for your help.

Labels (3)
10 Replies
Jérôme5625
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks for your last answer.

I have checked a lot of time the format of the field date.autocalendar.date but i don't seen anything.

I have start again the formula and I have found the solution:

Count({<[date.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=MonthStart([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}*{"<$(=MonthEnd([date.autoCalendar.Date]))"}>}[data_id])

I use the intersection of the date with * and the result is well!!

Have a nice day