Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Love_S
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Bookes

Hi,

to spread knowledge and increase the interest for Qlik Sense within my organization (and win the Power BI fight :-)) I want to buy some books.

I would really appreciate tips about "must have" books about QS. 

As things changes rapidly in this business I would prefer books about the "core functionality", not the latest vizuals. 

Both beginner and advanced level.

(Tips about other great books about BI in general is also welcome.)

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

For core functionality, I would suggest - 'QlikView 11 for Developers' or the latest version of the same authors and book. And I am not going to name more, because if you are done with this one, you are almost there; then you would need practical experience and problem solving exposure in wider world. Also, one of the best qlik learning resource is this qlik community itself; visit blog posts by @hic , learn from the solutions provided here by contributors,... Here you would find some legendary qlik contributors whose contents are really superb that you can learn a lot from.
All the best! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tresesco
MVP
MVP

For core functionality, I would suggest - 'QlikView 11 for Developers' or the latest version of the same authors and book. And I am not going to name more, because if you are done with this one, you are almost there; then you would need practical experience and problem solving exposure in wider world. Also, one of the best qlik learning resource is this qlik community itself; visit blog posts by @hic , learn from the solutions provided here by contributors,... Here you would find some legendary qlik contributors whose contents are really superb that you can learn a lot from.
All the best!