Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nolgath
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense - Filter Pan FROM/TO

Hello,

I am trying for ages now to find out how to do a simple FROM/TO in filter pan for my app.

I have dealers with cars, I want to be able to create a filter that does KM from and another KM to. 

Same to more filters like From Price / To Price. 

Trying =Min(KM) but not working, I am new to this tecnhology still and am struggling. Any help would be appreciated alot. Thanks !

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Search values in filters can include ranges. Notice below the values I have in Field3

Field3Values.png

Let's say I want to filter to all of the values that are Greater than 250 and Less Than or Equal To 410. I simply input that into my search box. >250 <=410   Notice that the SPACE character can be there as in my text, or left out in my illustration below. 

Field3Range.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Search values in filters can include ranges. Notice below the values I have in Field3

Field3Values.png

Let's say I want to filter to all of the values that are Greater than 250 and Less Than or Equal To 410. I simply input that into my search box. >250 <=410   Notice that the SPACE character can be there as in my text, or left out in my illustration below. 

Field3Range.png

Nolgath
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you! Managed it! Appreciate it

Nolgath
Creator
Creator
Author

Is there a way to do that without typing the < and >?

Thanks

Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Do you mean that you want to show a filter/input box for the From value and another for the To value and automatically filter for those values? Use a slider to choose range of values?

Would the value ranges you/end users choose be repeatable? Are there pre-defined ranges the values would fall into?