Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III

Runs Automation through API

Hi,@Michael_Tarallo @mbj @petter @richbyard @Mp3Leaks @rohitk1609 @Marcus_Spitzmiller @ergustafsson @Masaki_Hamano @Sue_Macaluso 
I am trying to run an automation through API in Postman.
I am not able to run the automation .

Can u help me in this and please if u can provide me the script of api call to run the automation.

Thanks in Advance

Aditya Pratap Singh

14 Replies
aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Emile_Koslowski  @Michael_Tarallo 

I am getting this error.

aditya_pratap_0-1683018001200.png

As shown as below : I am using this Webhook URL in postman to call and in authorization i am using bearer key or api key.

aditya_pratap_1-1683018072732.png

Please help me in this .

Thanks In advance
Aditya

aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Emile_Koslowski @Michael_Tarallo I got this thanks a lot.

This is working fine.
Now i want to trigger this using lambda AWS.

can u help me in this script 
Thanks in Advance.

Aditya

Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @aditya_pratap , it should work the same as making any other request in lambdas, could you try to follow this guide? https://betterprogramming.pub/aws-tutorial-about-node-js-lambda-external-https-requests-logging-and-...

Emile

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Aditya - great thanks for following up - I am not familiar with lambda AWS - I would assume you can find something online in regards to kicking off REST / API requests with lambda. I will let Emile know as well - he may or may not reply. Thanks again 🙂

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
aditya_pratap
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks @Michael_Tarallo @Emile_Koslowski 
I got the solution and able to trigger app reload through lambda and after that i am triggering automation through automation function (when app reload is complete)

Thanks for your help!! 

Aditya