Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xolink1389
Creator
Creator

SHOW THE NUMBER OF DOC I HAVE LISTED

i have this colum N° Doc and it show me 96 documents in total, i want it show me the number of document im selecting 

Xolink1389_0-1707836520244.png
im using this expression, obviously wrong i guess =count(total distinct [Num.Doc])&'N° Doc', can you help me to fix it?

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

i dont know how to do that, can you tell me how please?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Xolink1389 What I can read, If you have same number of records and selected by end users with one, On top you want to see in selection bar with all that you have in the tabular (Irrespective of duplicates), Is that right?

OK, In this case The qlik sense working as designed because selection tool bar meant to select that is unique rows and not for non-duplicated selections. 

Maybe try with Label In case you need to show all (Like, Count(ID) // Here I won't recommend to use the DISTINCT since you need all rows count). 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful