Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikfresh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set Analysis % Complete

Hi Guys

I am trying to integrate a set analysis expression in to my dashboard that tells me the % complete for each lot i.e. counting the number of authorised samples / total number of samples

=count(RESULT_STATUS='A')/count(TOTAL(Sample_Name))

I want the % complete to still be accurate regardless if user filters for a different result status (C or V) 

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

count(  { < RESULT_STATUS = {'A'} > }  FieldYouWantToCount)  

Is the syntax for the Set Analysis for your Result status field. "FieldYouWantToCount" is just a placeholder for the real field name you have that you want to count. I've also attached a Set Analysis Hands on Workshop I created if you begin working with other cases where you need it. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@qlikfresh  can you share a sample data and the expected output ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

count(  { < RESULT_STATUS = {'A'} > }  FieldYouWantToCount)  

Is the syntax for the Set Analysis for your Result status field. "FieldYouWantToCount" is just a placeholder for the real field name you have that you want to count. I've also attached a Set Analysis Hands on Workshop I created if you begin working with other cases where you need it. 

qlikfresh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks @Dalton_Ruer ! That PDF is really handy will be making use of it