Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set Analysis

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to write a measure for a bar graph that counts the amount of gages that have a status of CHKOUT, are a specific type, the last modified date is the equal to the system date and the next schedule due date is in the future (greater than the system date or today())

This is my code:

RangeSum(Above(Count({ < [EVENT_STATUS] = {'CHKOUT'}, [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.MonthRelNo]={0}, [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.YearsAgo]={0}, Type = {'Dimensional Instrumentation'}, [SCHED_DUE_DATE] = {"=Floor([SCHED_DUE_DATE]) >= Date(Today())"} > } distinct [GAGE_SN] ),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

but set analysis isn't working properly because it is still counting some gages that have a status of INCAL and I don't think that it is only counting gages with a scheduled due date in the future. Do I have a syntax error in my code? I've been over it a couple times but I don't see an issue and the code isn't telling me that there is an error.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to show the issue?

artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm sort of new to qlik, what do you mean by sample?

artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm not sure if sharing my file will be helpful because you need to be connected to the server from which I am pulling my data. Here are some pictures/ descriptions of what I'm trying to accomplish:

I'm trying to make a table that count the rolling amount of gages that were last modified by the system's date to a 'CHKOUT' status by type like so:

MTD.PNG

I am monitoring the data by a table. However my code isn't pulling in the correct data. I want only gages with a CHKOUT status but my table still shows that there are gages with INCAL status(last column).

Status_error.PNG

The data is selected to only show August 1st data in the screenshot provided

sunny_talwar

I don't need to perform a reload of the data, all I need is an app where you have already loaded some data for me to check.