Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just6
Contributor II
Contributor II

Table function -> Show column if

Hello all

I have the following question. I would like to use the Show column if function in a table. Unfortunately I can't get it to work. The column should only be displayed if the master key figure grand total is greater than 0. How can I use this function? Thank you!

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

so, use an aggregated dimension for field FA:

aggr(if([Gesamt letzter AT]>0,FA),FA)

while FA is the dimension of field FA and [Gesamt letzter AT] is the master expression of the last column.

Then deactivate "show null values" on first dimension.

Regards

View solution in original post

7 Replies
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

=Sum([master key figure]) > 0

Just6
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

this doesn't work

F_B
Creator III
Creator III

The solution given by LRuCelver looks correct and works for me, if I put a test dimension between the square brackets. Anything else we should know about your master key figure grand total?

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Maybe you have to define your goal more exact.

But, some questions: You know that you can't hide singel lines? If the condition is true, the column will be displayed.

The condition from LRuClever looks good but it is the total of the expression, not by line. 

So again, what's your need? 

Regards

Just6
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Just6_0-1708532111595.png

Okay, sorry, I'll try to be more specific.
I have a table (image) in which all orders are currently available. But I only want to see the ones where the total quantity (1) is greater than 0. The total quantity (1) is made up of the values from (2). I only want to see the orders (3) that have a total quantity (1) greater than 0, the rest should not be displayed. (1) and (2) are master key figures and simple if-formulas with sum reference.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

so, use an aggregated dimension for field FA:

aggr(if([Gesamt letzter AT]>0,FA),FA)

while FA is the dimension of field FA and [Gesamt letzter AT] is the master expression of the last column.

Then deactivate "show null values" on first dimension.

Regards

F_B
Creator III
Creator III

So, if you want to hide the ROWS where total quantity is 0, "SHOW COLUMN IF" isn't the option you need.

I would suggest you to create a master measure for Gesamt_letzter, and use set analysis in your field expression when adding it in your table, something like this:

=Only ({<[Gesamt_letzter] = {">0"}>} [Gesamt_letzter])

Hope this helps.