Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aguitatierra
Contributor II
Contributor II

Using pivot table groups in set analysis

I have a pivot table showing the reservations made through various providers for different months/years. Now, I would like to further filter this data based on the date when the sale was made. I want to show sales made until the current day of each year. For instance, if I'm filtering November 2022-2023 and today is 20/9/2023, I want:

• column 2022 to show the reservations for November 2022 with the condition SalesDate <= 20/9/2022
  • column 2023 tow show the reservations for November 2023 meeting SalesDate <= 20/9/2023

aguitatierra_0-1695214281004.png

Until now this is my code, but I can't make it work properly.

count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=MakeDate($(=Year), Num(Month(Today())), Day(Today())))"}>} Paxes)

Many thanks!!
Labels (4)
2 Replies
L_Hop
Creator
Creator

Hi  Aguitatierra ,

you may add some date ranges to set analysis.

For 2022; count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=today())>=$(=YearStart(today()))"}>}Paxes )

For 2023; count({$<SalesDate = {"<=$(=AddMonths(today(),-12))>=$(=YearStart(AddMonths(today(),-12)))"}>}Paxes)

regards

aguitatierra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi L_Hop,

Thanks for your reply! The idea is that the results come from just one formula (there isn't a formula for 2021 and another for 2022. I actually have many more years). The pivot table splits the data by year.