Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bartwelvaarts
Contributor III
Contributor III

exclude filter from calculation

Hello friends of the Qlik community,

I want to calculate the amount excluded the filter 'month'. So if i select december I want the sum of all months except december. I also want to take rate changes into account. F.E. i have a filter with different rates. When i select a a rate it calculates the amount for that rate. 

filtre name for the rates  = Rate 

Filter name for month = Month

My current calculation is like this:

Sum({<ConversionRate_To = {"$(=Rate)"}>}amount*ConversionRate_Factor)

This works fine. But now i want to calculate the sum of the above statement for the not selected months from my filter Month.

Can somebody help me with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum({<ConversionRate_To = {"$(=Rate)"},Month=e(Month)>}amount*ConversionRate_Factor)

Learning never stops.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum({<ConversionRate_To = {"$(=Rate)"},Month=e(Month)>}amount*ConversionRate_Factor)

Learning never stops.
bartwelvaarts
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks again for the info. I have another question regarding this.
i attached a screenshot below. i have 4 columns who al have an different calculated amount.
In the first column i want to calculate the amount of the not selected months (which works perfectly thanks to you) but i only want to see the records of the month(s) i selected
for column 3 & 4.

when i select a month now, i get the results of all the months in the first column (because there is data) and the other columns are 0 in most of the cases. But the amounts of the month i select can be 0 as well (ordernr 10)
So i cannot just exclude the 0 values.

I hope you can help me with this?