cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Make a text bold using text color expression field in pivot table

I have created the attached dummy application in Qlik Sense Cloud, and I want to make the result of a measure and the value of a ValueList() both bold.

pivot tablepivot table

In the above screenshot the text Total is coming from this ValueList('Total', 'Customer A', 'Customer B') while the sales measure is calculated using this expression:

if(ValueList('Total','Customer A','Customer B')='Total',sum(Sales),
if(ValueList('Total','Customer A','Customer B')='Customer A',sum({$<Customer={'A Superior System'}>}Sales),
if(ValueList('Total','Customer A','Customer B')='Customer B',sum({$<Customer={'A-2-Z Solutions'}>}Sales),
Null())))

What I want is to make both the Total  label and the total sum Bold and Red. What I have tried at least for the measure expression is the below statement in the Text Color Expression box:

if(ValueList('Total','Customer A','Customer B')='Total',rgb(255,0,0) and '<b>',DarkGray())

However, the above statement does not return the expected result because this bold expression '<b>' works in QlikView only, while I use QlikSense. Is there any workaround?

I have attached the qvf file and the two xlsx files with the dummy data.

Labels (4)
3 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hi, 
you can only set the color of the text you can't change the type of font. 
if you want more control on table design. 
you can test the Vizlib pivot table 
* it's free for up to 5 users

NikosSpanos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @lironbaram and ty for the reply. I am working on client's QlikSense version so I have some restrictions in using other extensions. Is Vizlib binded to QlikSense or it's a separate product?

Searching about Vizlib I figured out that I can install it as extension. However, since I use a client version I am not sure if I can use extensions. However, ty for the suggestion.

ghaliabed
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Have you been able to find any solution for this ?

Have similar problem of trying to change the Totals rows added in pivot table or Table to make it bold or atleast highlight it in a way to separate it visually form the other rows