Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Designer certification

I am new to Qlikview. I have just started ramping myself up on the tool and I have enrolled for the Qlikview Designer certification. On the FAQs and on some of the community threads, I read that only customers and partners are eligible for the certification. I am not sure what that means as I have enrolled as an individual interested to learn and get certified on Qlikview. I have also received the confirmation for the exam date as well through Pearsons. Am I missing something here? Will I be eligible to take the certification?

Please help!!

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vikram,

I think anyone can write the certification exam, in the below url it is not specified anywhere

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certification/designer

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

PFA document hope it helps you.

REgards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks jagan. I did go through the PDF. It says "The QlikView Certification Program is now open to both partners and customers. Anyone may take the QlikView 11 Designer or the QlikView 11 Developer certification exams." Iam thinking when they say customers, it means  it could be any individual and not specifically those who have a licensed version of the product purchased from Qlikview. Any idea on that?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks jagan. I did go through the PDF. It says "The QlikView Certification Program is now open to both partners and customers. Anyone may take the QlikView 11 Designer or the QlikView 11 Developer certification exams." Iam thinking when they say customers, it means  it could be any individual and not specifically those who have a licensed version of the product purchased from Qlikview. Any idea on that?

Not applicable
Author

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vikram,

Anyone can take the exam, earlier it was only for partners.

Regards,

Jagan.