Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table with 2 lines just on total (Dimensionality()=0)

I need a help

I created a table with an expression, this table would require 2 total, but as I could not solve this issue, one of a DUAL in IF (dimensionality () = 0) with CHR (13) so that the two totals that must stay in 2 lines. OK, but I'm not getting the TOTAL (dimensionality () = 0) is 2 lines and other expression with 1 only. Using the chart properties, can only all or nothing.

Erro - Multi Line 1.jpg

Erro - Multi Line 2.jpg

tksssss

32 Replies
sunny_talwar

QlikView's default won't let you do this, there might be some work arounds, but to help you better it would be helpful if you can share your file or a sample?

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Are you looking for something like this,

Capture.PNG

Regards

Harish

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

harishCan you send me an example with your proposal?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you enable the condition from presentation tab with the ASCII of 10. Like this

= 'total' & min(field) & ':' & sum(f1) & chr(10) & 'total' & max(field) & ':' & sum(f2)

Have you written like this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

No Anil. Please find my expression below,

=If(Dimensionality()=0,'Total1='& Total1’s Exp & Chr(13) & 'Total2=' & Total2’s Exp,

If(Dimensionality()=1,'Total1='& Total1’s Exp & Chr(13) & 'Total2=' & Total2’s Exp,

Expression

)

)

Regards

Harish

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Enrique Colomer

I used Dimensionality in my expression,

Capture.PNG

=If(Dimensionality()=0, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' & Total 2’s Expression,
If(Dimensionality()=1, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' & Total 2’s Expression,
     Expression ) )

Regards

Harish

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Did this work?

Regards

Harish

Not applicable
Author

Harish,

As explained in the original, the result I got to do, what is not working is the total with 2 lines and other accounts with one line only.

tks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rafael,

You can't show 1 line for each expression and 2 lines for total values, what happen if you have totals on right? will show it with 1 or 2 lines?

Regards!!