Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table with 2 lines just on total (Dimensionality()=0)

I need a help

I created a table with an expression, this table would require 2 total, but as I could not solve this issue, one of a DUAL in IF (dimensionality () = 0) with CHR (13) so that the two totals that must stay in 2 lines. OK, but I'm not getting the TOTAL (dimensionality () = 0) is 2 lines and other expression with 1 only. Using the chart properties, can only all or nothing.

Erro - Multi Line 1.jpg

Erro - Multi Line 2.jpg

tksssss

32 Replies
sunny_talwar

QlikView's default won't let you do this, there might be some work arounds, but to help you better it would be helpful if you can share your file or a sample?

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Are you looking for something like this,

Capture.PNG

Regards

Harish

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

harishCan you send me an example with your proposal?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you enable the condition from presentation tab with the ASCII of 10. Like this

= 'total' & min(field) & ':' & sum(f1) & chr(10) & 'total' & max(field) & ':' & sum(f2)

Have you written like this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

No Anil. Please find my expression below,

=If(Dimensionality()=0,'Total1='& Total1’s Exp & Chr(13) & 'Total2=' & Total2’s Exp,

If(Dimensionality()=1,'Total1='& Total1’s Exp & Chr(13) & 'Total2=' & Total2’s Exp,

Expression

)

)

Regards

Harish

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Enrique Colomer

I used Dimensionality in my expression,

Capture.PNG

=If(Dimensionality()=0, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' & Total 2’s Expression,
If(Dimensionality()=1, 'Total 1='& Total 1’s Expression & Chr(13) & 'Total 2=' & Total 2’s Expression,
     Expression ) )

Regards

Harish

harishkumarg
Creator III
Creator III

Did this work?

Regards

Harish

Not applicable
Author

Harish,

As explained in the original, the result I got to do, what is not working is the total with 2 lines and other accounts with one line only.

tks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rafael,

You can't show 1 line for each expression and 2 lines for total values, what happen if you have totals on right? will show it with 1 or 2 lines?

Regards!!