Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikapple
Creator
Creator

bar colr has to dsplay in starigght table

Hi please find the below requirement

I have provided the sample data , actually the services are coming from database and they are  huge , we cannot hardcode everytime , is there any dynamice way to do

17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you apply this for Service Background Color?

Color(FieldIndex('NO', NO))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Are you expecting something like this?

You can use background color in expressions

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Along with what loveisfail‌ said, check the "Persistence Colors" in both charts.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
qlikapple
Creator
Creator
Author

as there are some thousads of services coming from the database and No( both columns  are coming from different tables) i just gave sample data. Everytime i cannot hardcode  to get the bar colrs (bar chart) in staright table. Is there any dynamic way .

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks your eyes working good, But i wonder, Straight table won't have feature called Color. And in Bar chart, I think persistence Colors won't work rather we will go Multicolored.

Correct me if i am wrong

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, What do you mean dynamic. Here, You can use these settings for your bar chart (Please check the Multicolored and Persistence color options) where straight table use my statement where my first response

qlikapple
Creator
Creator
Author

persistent colr wont work , but the user requirement is what ever the bar colr shows in the bar chart , the staright table has to show the same color .

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Strange, Why it's not working. It should work. May be helps to you

With out selection

Capture.PNG

With Selection

Capture.PNG

And settings set up

Capture.PNG

BG Color for expression

Capture.PNG

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You are right,

Thanks for correcting me.

Although you missed to say that the expression you gave should work on both the chart expression.

I was trying one with multicolor option and other with expression.

Anyways thanks again.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!