This article supplements documentation that requires changes to the Qlik Sense Engine Settings.ini. No settings are provided in this article.
- Stop the Qlik Sense Engine and Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher services on all nodes with engines.
- For each of the nodes: open Notepad as Administrator
- Open the Settings.ini file (by default located at C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini)
- Modify the file to fit this schema:
Note the blank line at the end of the file
The file will look like this:
- The key and value will be provided by other knowledge articles or by a Qlik Support technical resource
- Save the file
- After these changes have been made on all nodes, start the Qlik Sense Engine and Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher services on each node.
- In Qlik Sense Desktop, path to the file is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Settings.ini (The <username> will be the user who installed Qlik Sense Desktop)