Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. READ MORE

Why am I seeing the Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded error message in my triggered automation?

100% helpful (2/2)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraLangenaken
Support
Support

Why am I seeing the Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded error message in my triggered automation?

Last Update:

Aug 10, 2022 4:26:48 AM

Updated By:

LauraLangenaken

Created date:

Apr 28, 2021 9:29:02 AM

Triggered automations have strict execution time limits depending on your settings. You are most likely seeing this error message because you're running a synchronously triggered automation, which takes longer than 60 seconds to execute.

The full limits are described here (Maximum automation, job duration (execution time)).

If you’d need your triggered automation, to run longer, you can change it to be an async automation. In that case it can run up to 4 hours (QAA) or 48 hours (Blendr). The downside of an async automation, is that it doesn’t wait for the automation to be executed to send an API response back to the triggering system.

You can change the automation to run asynchronously by clicking on the Start Block and set the "Run asynchronously" dropdown to Yes.

LauraLangenaken_0-1660119865588.png

The following articles provides more background knowledge on the different settings for triggered automations:

Triggered Automation Options

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎2022-08-10 04:26 AM
Updated by: