Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Why do I get a Invalid Vizualization error in my Qlik Apps?

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank_S
Support
Support

Why do I get a Invalid Vizualization error in my Qlik Apps?

Last Update:

May 14, 2024 2:39:24 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

May 13, 2024 6:29:39 PM

A Qlik app may show an Incomplete Visualization or Invalid Visualization error. This article covers the most common root causes. 

Resolution

• Check for and fix incomplete chart dimensions or measures and also check for NULL values.
  • Update your visualization bundles:
    • These bundles must be the same version as the installed Qlik Sense version. A bundle can be copied from a different Qlik Sense server so long as it is the same Qlik version and patch of the Target Qlik Server which needs its bundle updated
    • If supported 3rd party bundles, check with your vendor and upload a supported and current bundle version
  • Use supported Native Qlik Bundles

Cause

Incomplete Visualizations:

• The chart may have invalid dimensions or measures due to recent changes by a developer

Invalid Visualizations:

• Wrong bundle version uploaded to the current Qlik Sense server, perhaps from an older Qlik Sense server
  • Unsupported or outdated 3rd party bundles
  • Incorrectly developed custom visualization bundle

Related Content

The information in this article is provided as-is and will be used at your discretion. Depending on the tool(s) used, customization(s), and/or other factors, ongoing support on the solution below may not be provided by Qlik Support.

Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
3 weeks ago
Updated by: