Globally, organizations are tackling digital transformation initiatives to make them more agile and competitive in their vertical segments. As a loyal QlikView customer, you are likely thinking about how to modernize your analytics to address new use cases and keep pace with user needs.
We’re seeing a surge in adoption of SaaS across the software industry and our customer base, as everyone seeks competitive advantage. The worldwide public cloud services market is forecast to grow 6.3% in 2020 to total $257.9 billion, up from $242.7 billion in 2019, according to Gartner, Inc. Furthermore, 78% of respondents to a Harvard Business review survey, rated increased business agility as a top benefit of cloud computing. Various functions within organizations have specific reasons for adopting SaaS:
- CIOs and business leaders are embracing SaaS to enable agility and growth, viewing cloud a mechanism to quickly deploy new product or capabilities, driving speed to market and adaptability to changing business requirements and scenarios.
- IT staff can spend more time on business-critical tasks, as opposed to routine maintenance and one-off end user reporting requests.
- Organizations can realize dramatic cost savings on infrastructure, administration, and security.
Adopting Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS is the best choice to deploy quickly, reduce reliance on IT, and lower your total cost of BI ownership, but you may be wondering, “How do I adopt new technology cost effectively without impacting QlikView?”
The Analytics Modernization Program allows you to leverage the investment you’ve already made in QlikView to add next-generation BI, Qlik Sense for your QlikView users. The program provides tremendous flexibility – whether you choose to begin using Qlik Sense to satisfy new BI use cases while maintaining legacy QlikView documents in parallel or migrate some QlikView apps to Qlik Sense to enhance or extend analytics you’ve already built. We understand, your organization’s BI strategy, security requirements, and industry standards are unique, so we’ve built program options; however, the most efficient way to modernize fast is through SaaS.
One of the most valuable aspects of the Analytics Modernization Program SaaS option is the ability to host and consume QlikView and Qlik Sense side-by-side in the cloud via Qlik Sense. This gives you the following:
- Easier for user with one place to go for all analytics
- Reduced running costs with less infrastructure to buy and maintain
- Simplified management with automated QlikView document uploads and unified user entitlements
Your QlikView capabilities deliver considerable value but cannot meet all the demands of modern BI. Modernize the easy way with Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS. The Analytics Modernization Program is the most cost-effective way to modernize at your own pace while retaining QlikView. For resources and discussion on QlikView to Qlik Sense, visit the community group. And, contact your Qlik account manager or partner for more information on the Analytics Modernization Program.