Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was honoured to be joined by David Bolton, VP Industry Solutions & Business Value for Qlik, he was recently promoted to this new position from his role focusing on Healthcare value, however was still as sharp as ever to speak around the key areas that Qlik helps improve efficiencies within healthcare organisations.

DSC_0044.JPG

This is the second year that David has provided the lecture for LSE and each time it is greeted with great interest from the students. Areas that David spoke around was the value of the Qlik engine to disparate data sources, examples of efficiencies in the NHS waiting times, A great example of how the Australia Government are using data to better treat patients and even discover possible issues with patients early using our software to pull multiple sources of information together on patient history.

Finally, David finished the session discussing open data and how he has used it do develop applications around prescription trends in UK NHS trusts, which was very relevant to some students as some will be embarking on their thesis topics.

I once again thank David and Professor Ela Klecun for the session and I look forward to the workshop in on June 21st.