Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Tech Talk

This month I had the pleasure of returning back to Pennsylvania State University in person!  Joined by my colleague Chris Reiter, we conducted a technical talk which consisted of a Qlik Sense workshop and presentation about the Academic Program. Students attended both in person and virtually, from all over the globe.  The Penn State Great Valley campus is a special campus for graduate students and those who have a particular interest in analytics.  In the past several years, its been our pleasure to create a partnership in which Qlik can provide students with the opportunity to learn Qlik Sense and build their data literacy skill sets.

If you are interested in the Qlik Academic Program, visit us and apply qlik.com/academicprogram today for software, training, certificate opportunities', and more, all at NO COST!

penn state..JPG

1 Comment
YareliWare
Contributor
Contributor

In a world where digital security is paramount, the debate over Android antivirus apps is crucial. While some claim they are useless, it's vital to consider context and purpose. These apps may not be the ultimate shield against all threats, but they offer an extra layer of defense. They remind users to be cautious, which is especially helpful for those less tech-savvy. Yet, relying solely on them is indeed inadequate. To make an informed judgment, I'd suggest watching the TED Talk titled "The Myth of Android vs. Apple" by Jack Linchuan Qiu, which sheds light on the nuances of this debate. And, for those wondering how to cite a ted talk, https://essaypro.com/blog/how-to-cite-a-ted-talk you can follow the standard citation guidelines for online videos, including the speaker's name, talk title, the TED website URL, and the date you accessed it.