cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shreyash1795
Contributor II
Contributor II

Formatting rules not working on a table row & table

I am trying to apply a simple conditional formatting to make my table or a table row to disappear based on a specific condition.

I have added those data points as levels in my nPrinting template and then use a simple formula which checks if that value matches a particular value coming from Qliksense. For eg. On my report, when a data point says = 'A', it should hide that table row or when my data point says > '2' it should hide the entire table on the template.

Does anybody know any challenges with formatting rules. I am using lif(,,) where if True it shows the table if False it hides it.

Please let me know if anybody has the idea about this or need more information.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @shreyash1795 

It appears that this question has ended up in the wrong forum. In this forum we're able to help you with Qlik Application Automation related questions. Qlik Application Automation provides a no-code visual interface that helps you easily build automated analytics and data workflows. 
It would be great if you could post this question in the forum related to the product you are using and you will get help there.
Qlik Sense forum: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense/ct-p/qlik-sense