cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahesh3
Contributor
Contributor

Getting files list using automation

I want to create one automation that can give me all the list of files present in my one drive and that list i can show in dashboard and then user can select one of the file and then update data or add the data in file. please help.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chirantha
Support
Support

In Qlik Cloud, you can use the List files block in an automation to get a list of all the files located at a specified path on your OneDrive 1. You can then use this list of files as input elsewhere in the automation, for example to show the list of files in a dashboard and allow the user to select one of the files to update or add data. You can find more information on using the List files block in Qlik Cloud on the Qlik Help website.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chirantha
Support
Support

In Qlik Cloud, you can use the List files block in an automation to get a list of all the files located at a specified path on your OneDrive 1. You can then use this list of files as input elsewhere in the automation, for example to show the list of files in a dashboard and allow the user to select one of the files to update or add data. You can find more information on using the List files block in Qlik Cloud on the Qlik Help website.

Mahesh3
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your solution.

can you please show me example flow of automation because I am  new in this automation part.

Thank you