Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teemu_salonen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Reporting Object Level

Hi,

I'm converting an NPrinting environment into multiple Qlik Application Automation workflows. Is there a way to "Add an object to a sheet" (or report/workflow)? Or is this something that is not designed to work on the QAA Reporting service (or is yet to come as a feature)?

For example, I have a sheet consisting multiple objects and I want to use just one of them, do I have to create a new sheet for the reporting service including only the one object that I want to add to the generated PDF, or is there a workaround to add just one object to the report/workflow and filter it further. 

Thanks for your help,

Teemu

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Teemu_Salonen

thanks for reaching out. We are currently working on 2 additions (in this order): Multi app support and the addition of charts to the report. I understand the latter is what you are looking for, correct?

Kind regards. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Teemu_Salonen

thanks for reaching out. We are currently working on 2 additions (in this order): Multi app support and the addition of charts to the report. I understand the latter is what you are looking for, correct?

Kind regards. 

teemu_salonen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi,

thank you for quick reply. Yes, the latter is correct! Is there any public roadmap available related to the QAA/SaaS feature improvements (similar to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas)? Do you have any estimate for the chart-level support (since dividing charts into their own sheets is not really fun to do)?

Thanks for help!