Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Error SAP HANA ( database connector) QCDI

Hi,

I'm trying with the SAP admin to use the SAP HANA (database) connector but get an error when I want to get the tables. Database is 2.0, multi-tenant but used as single with SAP Business One.

With the specific created user we dont get a succesful connection with the TEST button. If we use the SYSTEM user then the connection is succesful. The problem occur when we want onboard data and Qlik is searching for tables. This error message will appear. Please note: gateway is connected.

Service returned unsuccessful status code 'NotFound' on 'GET' at '/v1/replicate-agents/$onboarding_LANDING_SAAS_MANAGED$/tasks/44bGvDPwb8HlmIkBxPXnZh7YnZ8ktiId/schema-list' with 'Not Found' - content: '{"errors":[{"title":"Failed to retrieve schema list","detail":"QEM-PROXY-REQUEST-FAILED-1, Proxy request to remote Data gateway failed, QEM-19, HTTP request failed, Failed to connect using Data Movement gateway local_repsrv. Verify the status in Management Console > Data gateways is \"Connected\" and then retry the operation.","code":"REPLICATE-AGENT-GET-SCHEMA-LIST-FAILED","status":404,"meta":{"id":"088Ic59Gfyvi5xlhujcsBwejiuKVieKc","serverName":"local_repsrv","ctx":{"msgId":"-tgHli1B43IdfGn6D-LJ9LrFX55tU4mI","guid":null,"detailedMessage":"SYS,GENERAL_EXCEPTION,SQLite general error. Code <14>, Message <unable to open database file>.,Error execution statement SQLite general error. Code <14>, Message <unable to open database file>.","exceptionCode":"GENERAL_EXCEPTION","errorMessage":"SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, SQLite general error. Code <14>, Message <unable to open database file>.."},"code":"QEM-SERVICE-24"}}],"traceId":"0000000000000000f1eebe1b0f3be30d"}'

It looks like if the permission level isn't right. The SAP admin gave all database roles to the SYSTEM use and SELECT & TRIGGER on schema. Still same problem. We can not open database file.

I raised already a ticket at Qlik support. But maybe a SAP expert see this thread also. Both I and the SAP admin does not know what to do anymore.

Does somebody has a clue?

Thank you!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This problem look like it is solved. I do not know for 100% what the solution was because I had also problems with my tenant. My customer has a capacity based licence model tenant and had problems with creating managed spaces and register data in QCDI. Problem with the managed spaces was due wrong licence setting.

What the problem was with register data I do not know. On the same day that this connector worked this was also working.

The only thing what I did for the connector was start the repagent on the data movement server. But I can not imagen that this was 100% the problem because I checked it before.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This problem look like it is solved. I do not know for 100% what the solution was because I had also problems with my tenant. My customer has a capacity based licence model tenant and had problems with creating managed spaces and register data in QCDI. Problem with the managed spaces was due wrong licence setting.

What the problem was with register data I do not know. On the same day that this connector worked this was also working.

The only thing what I did for the connector was start the repagent on the data movement server. But I can not imagen that this was 100% the problem because I checked it before.