Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Import dataset into Qlik Cloud Integration

Hey,

I am using the Qlik Cloud Integration.

I would like to know how I can integrate dataset into my share space.

I have tried different scenario but nothing work for me. Any idea from you please 🙏🏻

You can see the picture below 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

Hi @CHRIS_Singa ,   Qlik Cloud Data Integration does not use shared spaces.    It uses what is call a Data Space.   Data Spaces have some different permissions (like Can Operate) and should be used for RBAC to connections and for environment seperation. 

eg.  Create a DEV data space for your development projects and connections.  Or optionally create a DEV_PROJECT data space for projects and different DEV_CONNECTION data spaces for development connections to allow you to control permissions to who is allowed to use which source or target. 

To create a data space, you must have the Data Space Creator role (assigned in the management console).  Then, when in data integration - Click Add New and Create a space.  This will create a Data Space where you can assign a data gateway, data connections and data projects. 

Hope this helps!

TimGarrod_0-1704975998898.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

Hi @CHRIS_Singa ,   Qlik Cloud Data Integration does not use shared spaces.    It uses what is call a Data Space.   Data Spaces have some different permissions (like Can Operate) and should be used for RBAC to connections and for environment seperation. 

eg.  Create a DEV data space for your development projects and connections.  Or optionally create a DEV_PROJECT data space for projects and different DEV_CONNECTION data spaces for development connections to allow you to control permissions to who is allowed to use which source or target. 

To create a data space, you must have the Data Space Creator role (assigned in the management console).  Then, when in data integration - Click Add New and Create a space.  This will create a Data Space where you can assign a data gateway, data connections and data projects. 

Hope this helps!

TimGarrod_0-1704975998898.png

CHRIS_Singa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the feedback !

Very good explanation as well, I will try do it